Need help studying for a big test, completing an assignment or finding the best science project? Or are you just looking for some fun online games to beef up your homework skills? Either way, we've got you covered!
When it comes to completing projects and assignments, think of librarians as your personal research coaches. There is lots of information out there, and librarians can help you find what you need to make your work the best it can be. Some of the things we can help you with include:
- After-school programs
- Resource lists for teachers and parents
- Skill-building workshops
- Study Groups
Homework Help FAQs
Homework Help is available weekday afternoons at most branches. Check our Events calendar for more info.
Our Homework Help centres are a place for students to study, do homework, and get help with their questions from volunteer tutors.
- Students in grades K-12 who need help with any subject
- Students in grades K-12 who need a positive place to do homework
- Anyone up to age 21 studying for their GED
You may use our Homework Help centres to study even if you don't have a question for the tutors.
- Students in Grades K-6 can get help in all subjects.
- Students in Grades 7-12 can find a tutor who can help with subjects up to the college-prep level.
Bring material to work from, such as:
- Instructions, textbooks, and assigned reading needed to complete your assignment
- Worksheets or other tools if you just want to practice certain skills
- Notes or other practice materials if you are studying for a test